My Shopping List, Meal Ideas, and Favorite Foods

• Hello fellow BFL'ers!  I'm enjoying the new site and the new forum for discussions....really a great addition to the BFL community. I know when I did my challenge, having online support was a huge part of my success.

With that said, I continue to get emails from people asking what I do as far as eating goes. The BFL authorized foods list found here online and in both BFL books are wonderful and I highly recommend using them. Of course there are going to be things that aren't on it and are still perfectly fine to eat. For me, I like to organize my shopping list a little differently now....according to my shopping strategy and where the foods are found in the grocery store rather than dividing them by protein/carb/fat, etc.  So, I was feeling creative and made a 5 page "Good Eats Guide" to pass along to others that could possibly benefit from seeing it. It's all BFL approved of course! The things I've compiled here aren't rocket science, but I think it's just helpful for people to see things in different formats to get new ideas. Feel free to check it out and download the 5 page guide here...

http://emilyalvers.com/good_eats_guide.html

I've said it before, and I'll say it again....BFL changed my life forever!  I struggled for a really long time with finding a balance in life with eating issues, but have finally found the balance. I want to encourage each and every person out there, no matter what your issues with food are, that you absolutely can conquer whatever obstacles you are dealing with by following the BFL principles. It works!

Best of luck to anyone doing a challenge! :-D

Em

"If you want something you've never had, you must do things you've never done!"

• Hi Emily - thanks for this!  I'm going to add it to my ever-growing BFL arsenal I carry with me.  ;o)  Some great tips in there!

• This is awesome - thanks, Emily!