Eggs

• Hi all

I am in week 2 of my first BFL challenge (though it isn't a 'real' BFL challenge as I am in New Zealand and we can't enter) and I have a question - actually, I have hundreds, but I'll start with this one.

I seem to be relying pretty heavily on eggs for protein servings (though I am not vegetarian) and I was wondering if BFL gives any guidelines (or anyone else knows of any) around the maximum number of eggs someone should eat in a day?

Thanks

Em

• I don't think there is any real guideline to follow or rule of thumb for egg consumption in one day. However eggs are a fantastic food and I personally would eat 4 egg white and one whole egg each day in my B4L routine. I am also allergic to whey and relied on egg protein powder in my diet. So from personal experience I'd say just keep your servings in check and you shouldn't worry too much. I would definitely recommend sticking to a heavier egg white diet as well. Hope this helps, good luck on your transformation!

• At 6gr of Protein per 1 large WHOLE egg, and with studies that show it is ok  to eat the whole egg again....lol.  I would stick with 3-4 whole eggs per day, if that is truly what you want to do.  At 4 whole eggs, you are getting 24gr of Protein, add in some oatmeal, for your slow carbs, and a shake..you are good to go!!

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• Thanks very much - that's helpful.