Favorite Cheat Day Indulgence

• So I am coming up towards the end of week 6, and I am thinking about my cheat day 10/12/13.   I like to have two donuts and a cup of coffee to start my cheat day.  I know that the donuts are horribly bad for you......but they are a nice reward for a hard week of work.   At some point tomorrow I will also have a couple slices of pizza and a few cold beers.  Come Sunday, I will be ready to get back on track.

• Fruit (not low fat) greek yogurt for breakfast with waffles or Special K, Mexican food for either lunch or dinner (it's all I ever crave!!), and chips & salsa

• Chips and salsa can be very dangerous, but delicious!

• Very dangerous - especially when I get my hands on them!!

• My breakfast on cheat day at the moment is two protein bars with creamed coffee....because I love love protein bars and hands down would pick a good one instead of a mars bar just for the taste and satisfaction, honestly!  That keeps me feeling really full until lunch-time. Lunch I'm going ALL OUT....This lunch I have planned macaroni cheese with 2 glasses of wine and a pint of ice-cream and maybe some garlic bread if I can find it gluten free. I will eat until I feel like I don't want to eat anymore, like really full. For dinner I'm hoping I won't feel very hungry after all that, so I will have a myoplex ready to drink shake, or perhaps a whole baked potato (I normally have halve) with cottage cheese, sour cream and peas.....and cheese!!! :D:D:D:D cant wait now my mouth is drooling.

• Turkey club on wheat toast with light mayo, love that on cheat day.  oh yeah and the cold beers.

• I am always ready for a few cold beers on Saturday.  The thing that I have noticed about my limited drinking is the fact that I can feel the effects over the course of my next work out.   I have never noticed that before now.

• geolson, I'm very curious what kind of effects do you feel from the alcohol?

• Well...to put it simply, I just feel like crap.   On the majority of the days that I work out, I feel great!!  On my workouts the day after some beers.....there is a general sluggishness.    Crazy part about it is.....I am not going out, getting crazy drunk.  I am drinking two, maybe three beers tops.  

• Sorry to say, but lately my favorite cheat day indulgence is the Mcdonald's Egg white sandwich. Best of theirs yet, the other is in the Eat this Not That book by the way for a better on the road bkfast option (now if the sodium was only a lot lower too)