CRAVINGS!!!!

• As everyday goes by I am craving more and more snack foods. Last night was not my free day but I ate a whole bag of popcorn. Luckily it wasnt too high in calories but still it was super salty and fake tasting. Do any of you have some good ideas on kicking the cravings or new ways to introduce new forms of protein that will keep my appetite curved. Thanks

• By the way today is the end of week 5 so I dont know if timing has anything to do with the cravings

• This may or may not help, but I've found it works for me.  I drink a shake (Myoplex Lite) for my last snack at night and I'm good to go.  If I eat a real-food meal for my last snack though, I seem to crave everything in the house when I'm done.  So if it's night cravings you're struggling with, try a shake - it works for me.

Good luck.

• "If I eat a real-food meal for my last snack though, I seem to crave everything in the house when I'm done. "

This is me to the tee this last week. I will definitely try the shake! Thanks

• I have also tried this tactic and it seems to help a little. I make my evening shake as much like a dessert shake as possible - I make sure its chocolate flavor and I and dump rasberries or strawberries into it, or I dump in some SF chocolate pudding or a teaspoon of pure cocoa powder in, sometimes top it with a little bit of whipped cream. I make it with a lot of ice so it's a big shake and I feel like I'm drinking a lot, I can have two cups of it. I am a nighttime binger and this is one of my biggest issues!

Laura