I can't finish my meals

• So my issue is that I can't finish the entire meal, it's the snack part that I have trouble finishing. I only get 15 minute breaks at work and I can't eat it all. For my snacks I made the golden pancakes and baked it instead. I divided it into 3 servings instead of 2 but I'm still having trouble eating it all. Any ideas for a quick sack that's fast to eat? Thanks.

• Shakes and bars! My typical bad eating habits were that I waited all day to eat because I didn't want anything, felt too worn out to cook by the time I started feeling a little hungry, an then hunger would hit me and I could not feel full fast enough. I swear by the protein shakes and bars, they have eliminated this habit for me. The thought of pancakes or a chicken breast and a pile of carrots in the afternoon is not appetizing. And I hate the tired feeling from a full tummy trying to digest food mid-day. The thing I like about the shakes is that you can put the cap back on the shake and put it in the fridge if you only want half. Then a half hour later you can finish the rest in a matter of seconds and you will feel nourished. Plus you can put a protein bar in your pocket and its a lot easier to take a bite if you need to.

• Just a thought but how about some quick to eat approved fruit as well, like a handful of grapes, or sliced apples or pineapple chunks in pineapple juice to go. Might help on the carb front.  How about some string cheese low fat sticks as well??

• Golden pancakes? Wtf?

Eat your meals man. It's simple. Stop eating. Pancakes lmao

• I haven't been on this site in awhile and realize now why I don't miss it.  Charlie, your criticism and attitude are not appreciated here. Take your misery somewhere else!!  I eat protein pancakes everyday and am more fit than ever!!

baconator:  if you feel you can't finish then don't force it.  Eat what you can and be done.  You can always save the rest for later.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"