Buy new dinner plates!

• We are all changing our portion sizes and I think it's amazing the size of most dinner plates - their huge!

I bought cute smaller white square plates that make my portion size look normal!

Live   Love   Lift!

Dee :)

• You have a great idea. My husband freaked out when he used to eat at my house when we were dating because I only had small side plates as dinner plates. He bought me some "real" dinner plates that were normal size and too big for me. After dating for two years, we gave the plates away and only use the small side plates for dinner. It really cuts down on meal sizes and contrary to popular belief, you can feel full on them!

We both lost alot of weight doing this.

Stacy Lynn

• Great Idea Deidre.   Have you ever noticed that at buffet's they tend to give you large plates?

When I was a gourmet waiter, one thing I remember was that they never used the outer edge.  The inside part was actually the size of a small plate.  But it was aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

The only thing different between gourmet eating and this is the rich sauces they would use on their dishes.

I like to think of this program as gourmet eating, hold the sauce please!

~Marqui D.  C1W8D54

• Deidre, you crack me up...did you get those plates at Target? I bought the square dinner plates and the salad plates!

• I don't remember. But it's good to trick your brain every now & then!

So... how are you doing? Do you like the program?

I think to really appreciate you have to try the other nasty ones like medifast, lean cuisine, atkins etc. and then you really appreciate "real food" and the Free Day! Try lots of them but I like this one best!

Live   Love   Lift!

Dee :)