vegetables don't like them

• Hi,here's the problem for me getting ready to start this program......I hate almost every vegetable out there! theres is only two on the list in the book that I would eat and its red and green peppers and onions. So how is this going to effect my results? Am I simply going to have to force my-self to eat these or can 
    I supplement  with something else?

any responce would greatly appreciated!

• Vegetables are full of vitamins and minerals, as well as fiber. Veggies also help keep your hunger down. What is it you don't like about vegetables? Perhaps if you can prepare them differently you might enjoy them. You can also sneak them in your meals so you can't taste them. If you put raw spinach/kale in a protein shake or smoothie, you won't even know it is there. Also, since you like bell peppers, buy a ton of them and slice them up and store them in plastic baggies. I like to put a little vinegar in with them, it is really good.

Melissa

2012 Body-for-LIFE Champion, Women 18-29

• Are you sure that you have tried every single vegetable in every way they can be prepped?  Do you like egg whites?  If you do, you can make egg white quiche for breakfast (I make them for the entire week on Sunday) and you can add in a lot of those vegatables without changing the taste very much.  You can also make stuffed bell peppers with ground turkey, which will give you a whole pepper.  You can also bake some fresh peas in the oven with a little pepper or cayenne on them.  

I hope this helps!

:)  Kerry
    2012 Body-for-Life Champion, Women's 30-45