Uncooked Breakfast

• Hello

I am looking for uncooked breakfast suggestions, The problem I have is a start work at 7 in the morning, so I am out on bed at 5:20 and straight in the shower and out the door by 5:40. I then have a 20 mintue walk to the train station followed by a 25 minute train ride and then a 20 minute walk to my office to be at my desk for 7.

So waht I am looking for is something quick and easy, ideally I get a little bit fitter I going to run to the station.

I am either thinking about

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1321/full-of-fibre or using a protein shake,

Any help would be very welcome

I have a blog of my ramblings and my body for life progress http://rivermead.wordpress.com/

• Hi twingo.

I'm a real newbie and exploring my options too.  Seems like the best quick meals for me have been boiled eggs with an apple or orange.  Shakes would also be very fast, or maybe a protein bar?  

• I like 6 oz plain chobani yogurt, mix in 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder, 1/4 cup dry oats, chopped walnuts & fresh blueberries.  Mix it all up the night before and throw in the fridge, and it's ready for the next morning.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• I would like to "bump" this post & see if anyone else has breakfast suggestions. I like eggs but can only eat them so many days per week before tiring of them,

• Hello Twingo,

I´m in week 6 of my challenge and I have all along been eating uncooked breakfasts.

Anyway, I have made a breakfast which is superpacked with fiber and protein and takes 30 seconds to prepare in the morning;

- Bircher Musli with jogurt, peanut butter and berries.

To make the bircher musli, soak 2 cups of uncooked oats with 2 cups of unsweetened apple juice overnight in the fridge together with some almonds, whole & ground flax seed and dried fruit. This will give you about 3-4 days of breakfast. This will basically give you a cold version of oat porridge but thanks to the apple juice, it will not be as dull as regular cooked oats.

In the mornng, you take about 150g of the musli and add about two spoons of jogurt, some natural peanut butter and throw in a few berries as well.

This will not only fill you up but also give your tummy a good excersize as well.

Give it a bash and let us know what you think!