about to start need information on when and how much suppliements i need to take

• Hi Kim here in Australia. will be starting my challenge next tuesday 4 may. I've read the book tried out some of the exercise bought the suppliments i'm not sure when to take them creatine how much how often? glutamine? BCAA? CLA? i was so impressed with the woman explaining it all in the store i walked out and forgot! think i've got the rest pretty well understood, or next week will soon tell me if i have.

Really looking forward to the challenge have about 24lb to loose but more interested in tone than weight loss gonna give it my best shot. Will be a challenge have a long girls weekend away with lots of free food then moving state i'm hoping to be so into it by then i won't allow the stress to derail me, will plan meals and snaks ahead.

looking forward to joining the rest of you on this journey Kim

• Kim-Welcome!! Planning is key and your goal of losing 24# is doable...

I take CLA, 2 caps three times a day with meals, usually lunch, dinner and last meal. Don't take it around your workout time. For the creatine, well, I take Betagen, usually after workout (in morning), M4 and M6.

Hope this helps, I am sure someone else will be able to answer better on the stuff besides CLA...

Again, welcome to the challenge!! :)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• wow that was quick thanyou Debbie i'm getting excited will be flying home from a trip tuesday so plan first workout that morning before my flight don't want to wait untill the next day am ready for a change.

• Go Kim Go!!! :)

• I take all kinds of Shaklee vitamins & supplements, I have for 15+ years. But I also do EAS bars & shakes!

Live   Love   Lift!

Dee :)

• Hey Deb, how come you say not to take CLA around workout time?

--- Kitty

• Hey Kitty,

This is coming from Legs which is from Jessica who knows her stuff on supplements. The reasoning (and don't quote me word for word on this) is because when you work out on an empty stomach, your body needs to "eat" something for energy so it is hopefully gobbling up the fat...if you take the fish oil or CLA around workout times then the body has that "fat" to gobble up whereas you want your body to gobble up your fat.

Does this make sense? Kinda complicated, but I've been doing this since December and my results are pretty decent...

Hope this helps, sorry if it confuses! Have a great night! :)

• I have on hand the Myoplex lite shakes, bars. I had vietnamese food for lunch at 12 then a shake at 3 pm...

I take CLA and Glutamine.

I'm not eating BEFORE I work out but that throws my mealtimes later than many because I have to workout AFTER kids go to school. I start about 8:45 in the morning

• I have a similar problem on weekends. My husband & I like to "sleep in". We sometimes get up at 10 and are done working out by 11, wait 1 hour to eat so our 1st meal is at noon. If we ate every 2 hours we would be having our last meal at midnight! So we can only fit in 5 meals on that one day. The rest of the week (besides our free day) we get up at 6:15 am and have no problem fitting in the 6 meals.

Live   Love   Lift!

Dee :)