Is 200 grams of carbs per day too much????

• Hi all,

I'm nearly complete with second week of BFL and I was wondering if my carb level is too high.  I like to figure out some basic numbers to get an idea of the quantities of each ration (protein, carb, fat).  It is suggested that we follow using 40% protein, 40% carbs, and 20% fat.  I've been doing that to the "T" thus far.  I also use myfitnesspal app to help me achieve these ratios and for calories.  I used BMR with moderate workouts as a baseline (male, 231 lbs, 6 foot), and it stated that I should consume 3400 calories a day to maintain my weight.  So, to lose weight I set my goal cals at 2000 ( a supposed 1400 calorie/day deficit).  This means that my numbers for the ratios are 44 grams of fat, 200 grams of carbs and 200 grams of protein.  Does this seem to high to anyone?? Is anyone else consuming that many carbs in a day?  I haven't gotten on the scale since the day I started, but just want to make sure I'm on the right track. 

• I forgot to factor in my grams of fiber/day, which cancels out equal amounts of carbs, right??  I generally consume about 40 grams of fiber/day.