Betagen

• Hi Everyone!  Just wondering who out there is using Betagen and what they think about it.  I used to use it back in the early 2000's.  I can't say I was really aware of what it was doing for me, but I was told it would help me build and tone my muscles, and recover quicker.  I was in pretty decent shape back then...so, it couldn't have been hurting me!!!   I haven't taken it since then and when I decided to do the challenge went back to get it on the menu again.  I had read that they stopped producing it for a bit, but now it's back?   Anyone know the deal with that? 

What are other's thoughts on it, Yeah, or Neh?   I'm only on day 6 of the challenge so I haven't had the time to decifer yet!  

• I too would love to know the answer to this. I did BFL in 2006 and Betagen was very popular and talked of often on these boards. I thought it was used for muscle soreness. Anyone?

• dilly05 & tpup,

In 2009 we switched from the former Betagen packaging to powder packets to make the product more portable.  At that time Betagen was renamed to Reload.  In late 2011 we transitioned back to the Betagen name to regain product recognition to loyal consumers of the former Betagen, while keeping a smaller packaging style for  portability.

Hope that helps answer your questions!

~Tiffany, the BFL Team

• I am using betagen. Not frequently though. This is my first week doing the challenge, so I am still trying to get into a routine.

• I am using it two times a day, approximately every 12 hours.  It says to use it more than that, but I didn't want to overdo it.  Hopefully it will be enough to help with results and recovery!!  It's hard because you have nothing to compare to, if you weren't using it.  (or if you aren't using it, what your results would be if you were!)