Please check out my first days menu

• My first day on the challenge.Can you take a look and let me know if I'm on target? I'm used to weight watchers but have to decrease my sodium (doctor order) and he suggested this. I need to incorporate some fruit, just forgot to get some at the store. Picking that up tonight. 

Bfast: Protein Shake (1 scoop EAS Whey Protein Powder Chocoloate, 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, tsp sugar free torani caramel syrup,  TB. Chocolate sugar-fre, fat-free instant Jell-O pudding and ice)

Snack: 1/2 c fat free cottage cheese (this was gross, going back to 2%) and 1 packet instant oatmeal made with water.

Lunch: 1 cup (about a fist size for me) Whole Wheat Pasta with 2 eggs and three egg whites and a cup of mushrooms

Snack: EAS Lean 15 chocolate peanut butter bar

Dinner: 1/2 baked potato, vegetables, and chicken (size of my palm)

I was still full and didn't get my 6th meal in, is it because I ate too much at my other meals?

• The menu is a good start... but you may want to think about ditching all the sugar-free stuff. Artificial sweeteners are not good for your liver or metabolism and that may be why you aren't feeling hungry. Also, it may take a couple days for your metabolism to kick into gear and start; in a couple days you may be able to do all 6 meals easily.

For your breakfast shake, look at omitting the Torani syrup and Jell-O pudding and instead use frozen, unsweetend fruit. Also check the ingredients on the instant oatmeal packet, and look at potentially replacing it with bulk quick oats if there are any preservatives, conditioners, or sweeteners.

Good luck!