Egg Whites in Bulk

• Has anyone been buying egg whites in bulk? Or just the small cartons? If so, does anyone recommed a certain kind over another? I live in Chicago and don't have a car. Buying things in bulk is always easier for me, either to order online or in the rare occasion I can use a car.

• I live in Canada but buy mine in a 3-pack of 500ml each - it works out to be cheaper than anywhere else.  They freeze well but also keep in the fridge for a lot longer than whole eggs.  But I don't think they come bigger than 500ml.  Also not sure if this helps, as we may have different products in different stores.  Good luck!

• Check out Egg Whites International; you can get right from their website, or from bodybuilding.com.  The price is good and the product is amazing.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• huh... I would have never thought about buying egg whites in a bulk container with a pump!

• Have a Happy Thanksgiving day Shellnikk,  It's Columbus Day for us here in the USA (Thanksgiving is next month for us)

• Thank-you WPBill!  I did awesome at Thanksgiving - had white turkey meat and veggies and 2 Tbsp mashed potato and stopped there.  No wine, no dessert.  When everyone was still full and tipsy a few hrs later, I had some more turkey and steamed broccoli.  I had so much fun playing games I didn't even miss the alcohol.  Not every holiday is this successful for me, so just had to put it out there that one was for me!!

• Well done, Shellnikk!!!  That's a big deal.  Congratulations!

• Thank-you Dancing Queen!  Yes it was a big deal.  But yesterday it was my hubby's birthday, the day before was my free day, which didn't allow dessert yesterday.  BUT I made a peanut butter cup ice cream cake with Salted Peanut crust and I just HAD to have a piece.  woops.  It was so good and feel a little guilty, but the rest of the day was clean, so I guess I can take some positive from it....