Betagen

• Hi there, I was wondering if anyone had some advice about Betagen.  I am currently taking two servings a day on days I lift.  Is this sufficient or should I take it three times a day?  Also, should I take this everyday? 

• I don't know anything about you so it's hard to say how to best take - label directions are always the safest and recommended.

The typical rule of thumb: For men: no more than 5g p/dose and women 2.5g p/dose and really twice a day is more than adequate.

I always used creatine pre and post workout only - loading and cycling creatine isn't necessary and those calories add up.

• Thanks Jim.

• Juice8652, we recommend taking Betagen 3 times a day, even on the days that you are not lifting. This is to ensure that the muscles can be consistently saturated with the key ingredients and help achieve consistent performance in the gym. If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact our Product Experts at 1-800-297-9776, Monday-Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, EST.  ~The BFL Team

• Thank you BFL

• Should Betagen be cycled?  How many weeks on and how many weeks off?  Thanks.

• From what I have read you do not need to cycle off the betagen.  

• Greetings,  I have never heard or read that you have to cycle on or off with Betagen.  I did notice that it helped during my one challenge with energy levels during workouts too. (I think the orange flavor is better though, reminds me of Tang)

• I use Betagen everyday...I LOVE this stuff...but I find 2 servings a day (even on the off day) is perfect for me and I am having amazing results.  My husband takes 2 servings a day but he thinks he will switch to 3 as he feels he needs more....I think the orange flavor rocks too (i love TANG)

• Tang is the first thing I thought of when I had the orange flavor.  I had a buddy try it also and that was the first thing he said too.