HELP, I feel Hungry today!!

• I have a history with binge eating and this is day 9 on the program and this will be day 9 binge free which is a huge deal for me but I am feeling hungry today and wanting a peice of cake that is at the office today and it is just eating at me. 

What if I have a peice of chocoalte zuccini cake when it is not my free day.  Is it worth it to be perfect every day if you really want something?

HELPPPPPP!

• Don't do it!  This is not about perfection but it is about habit and getting your body used to eating as nature intended you to.  It's a slippery slope, one peice of cake won't ruin your eating plan but it sets you up for more.  think of all the work you have done already and the fact tha you can have all the cake you want on free day.

You are not really hungry anyway. You just wnat cake! LOL have a glass of water & eat something thats on the good list. concentrate on something else other than eating.

• Congratulatins wattssal000 for having the will power to post on here befor giving into your tempations. Thats just shows you really didnt want it, and that you are a stronger person now. HOPE I'M AS STRONG AS YOU WHEN MY TIME COMES :) Proud of you and keep up the good work. Just watch each person eat their cake, and picture what body part thats going to. It helps to think of that cake as a negitive. Dont give up, were always here for you. Thats why we have these chat rooms right? Goog job!!!!

• If you compromise now, there is a good chance you will continue to do so.  Remind yourself of why you are doing what you are doing and the reasons why.  I have it posted on my fridge along with a photo when I was younger and in better shape. That being said, do not beat yourself up if you did have the piece of cake.  Just move forward from there.

• Thanks everyone.  My relationship with food is difficult.  Issues being too rigid sometimes and I am supposed to work on being more flexible too so it is just tough sometimes.  Completely mental battle really.

I appreciate your responces and everyones support :)

• I love Forum.  Wattssal000, you were in trouble and asking for help.  Within one hour, someone you don't even know, Diverdog, jumped in there to rescue you, and others followed.  Amazing support system, eh?!

Mary

• Hi there,

I have created a support group on Facebook called “Body for Lifers!”  The link is…

www.facebook.com/.../353357984743968

I just started the Body For Life program (8/15/12) and know I would enjoy having an easily accessible support group. I would like to have a forum where questions can be answered, encouragement given, progress celebrated and ideas generated.

Come join us!

Laura