I know...

• esteam - We are happy to hear that the info provided in our email was helpful. Feel free to call us at 1-800-297-9776 M-F from 8:30am-5pm, EST if you have any other questions!

~Tiffany, The BFL Team

• Holy cow, Kelly.  You have all of this man's personal information posted here.  Can you delete it?

• lol, I didn't think it would matter. :)

• I would drop the peanut butter. not on the approved list.

• Chill, ill drop that peanut butter today, :) lol

Sucks, i had some already today though.

Milk isn't on the list either right?

• No dairy at all, except fat free yogurt and low fat cottage cheese.  No cereal, unless its bran, however who wants to eat that without milk? the only bread allowed is whole wheat. no butter, no cheese, no FAT! read your labels, cook with cooking spray.  You really need to get the book!  So much easier after you understand the program.

• Sounds chill, who wants to eat cereal without milk? lol

I got the book already. :)

I started readying it yesterday and im thinking cottage cheese and some greek yogurt as a meal would be prefect? ;)

• Hello dear friends... so good to be connected. The book is very very limited on what it mentions as authorized foods. But on this website under Library you will find a FOOD LIST which is far more detailed and also there is a shopping list which goes on a little bit longer too. On that food and shopping list you will find that Fat Free Milk is approved. Low fat cheese and Natural Peanut Butter are under the healthy fats list together with canola oil, avocadoes, low fat mayo, etc. I was really frustrated at first not finding much to eat, but these 2 additional lists helped so much. The Natural peanut butter we found is Smart Balance. It has half the saturated fat per serving then Myoplex 30 bar, imagine that. 15% vs. 30%. Much success to all, lets keep going.

SorayaRosaria

• :Damn, 15 vs 30%. :)

Well i was at Costco the other day (tuesday) and was looking for some Kirkland peanut butter.

I couldn't find it

then i found this link today. :)

ask.metafilter.com/.../The-Mystery-of-the-vanished-Costco-organic-peanut-butter.

Oh and btw, Kirkland Peanut butter only has(or had) Peanuts and salt. :)

• There are additional items on the sample menu page, including the list down at the bottom.  I found these helpful.

Rock on, my friends!  We can do this!

• Hi there,

I have created a support group on Facebook called “Body for Lifers!”  The link is…

www.facebook.com/.../353357984743968

I just started the Body For Life program (8/15/12) and know I would enjoy having an easily accessible support group. I would like to have a forum where questions can be answered, encouragement given, progress celebrated and ideas generated.

Come join us!

Laura