What are your meal plans?

• Currently my wife and I have constructed our 2 weeks worth of meal plans from all the recipes out of the Eating for Life book. I don't like how complicated the meals are. I want something thats quick and easy while I am on the go. Like cottage cheese and raspberries for a mini meal for example. What does a typical day of YOUR meals look like? We're also using the Myoplex lite nutrition shake recipes in the eating for life book in the 300's pages. 

• Hello:

The BFL Eating for Life book is more for maintenance anyway.  For the original 12-week challenge, simple is best. I don't follow the exact rules for BFL that I did in my original challenge, but I still shoot for 40/40/20 (carbs/protein/fats).  If you are interested in seeing my meals, and you want to join myfitnesspal.com, you can friend me at schmertnat, and be able to view my daily food journal.  It may also be a helpful tool for you and your wife.  Just let me know that you are from BFL site, so I accept the invite.  My menu varies some everyday, and it's too long of a list to re-type here....

Just make sure you are pairing a carb & protein for every meal, and limit your fats, and eat lots of veggies.

Good luck to you and your wife!!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• I found meal tricky too so I took a saturday afternoon and cooked up rice, pasta, potatoes, salmon chicken, meatballs, veggies and all and made up assorted freezer bag meals in the correct portion sizes.  I made over 30! so I can just grab and go! they turned out quite tasty too. breakfast is usually hard boiled eggs and a slice of ww toast.  I boil up a couple dozen at a time. whatever you can do to prep it so that it is easy!

• Fantastic idea Miss Understood.  I use Sunday as my grocery shop and prep day for the week.  If you fail to plan, you plan to fail...right?

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• ^ right.

• Thats right! who has time to cook 6 meals a day to order?!?!

• This guy ;D haha

• My wife and I make separate meal plans. Like a his and hers type thing. Since I hate cooking/preparing when I'm hungary I have made easy, yet bland. I just simply reach in and grab a portion size protein and carb and then eat like a double portion of veggies 3 times a day. My wife usually cooks to order. I can't do that.