Does anyone have any healthy BFL approved Crock pot meals?

• I am looking for some healthy BFL approved crock pot meals. Does anyone have any they would like to share? 

Thank You!

Zavi

zavi-mybodyforlifechallenge.blogspot.com   

• I used London Broil (instead of the sirloin steak it said to have on the first week) and put it in the crock pot with a can of beef broth, a can of green chiles, and about a tsp. each of cumin and chili powder.  Cooked it on low all day.  This made great shredded beef to eat on a wheat tortilla.  I've also done the same thing with chicken breasts, taco seasoning and a jar of salsa.  It really is delicious and sometimes we just need to come home and have supper ready!  Hope this helps!  

• Here's one I posted in my group's thread. Since I'm not much of a cook, I like simple recipes when I need to prepare my own food. I found this one online (http://www.ehow.com/how_2088912_chicken-wild-rice-crockpot.html) and tried it out; it tastes pretty good IMO:

INGREDIENTS:

- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (I used 1.38 lbs chicken tenderloins instead)

- 1 box wild rice mix (I used Zatarain's New Orleans Style Wild Brown Rice Mix)

- 2 cans 98% Fat Free Cream of Celery soup, condensed.

- 1 can water

- Salt and pepper to taste

INSTRUCTIONS:

- Thaw the chicken before putting in the crockpot

- Put all ingredients in the crockpot and stir well (make sure chicken is covered in liquid and spices from rice mix are thoroughly mixed)

- Cook on low for 4-6 hours

- Stir before serving. Cut up chicken if desired. Add salt and pepper to taste.

That's it! I cooked mine for five hours, and I didn't need to cut up the chicken because it fell apart into chunks during stirring, but while it still tasted good the rice was overdone and mushy. Probably overcooked it (next time I'll try four hours), and I might have put in a bit too much water since that rice mix is a touch smaller in weight than most. The spices in the Zatarain's rice mix were so good I didn't bother with salt and pepper, but for some it might be a bit bland. YMMV.

• Last night I put six chicken breasts (with salt and pepper, cut up into chunks) and a large jar of medium salsa in the crockpot and cooked it on low for 6 hours.  I served it with steamed brown rice.  It was really good.  You can add jalapenos after it is cooked if you want to add a little (or a lot) of kick.  I will have to try it with the taco seasoning as well.

• That sounds awesome jtaylor! I am going to try that one :)