Vegan needing guidance on nutrition plan

• Sorry I missed that.

Difference between complex and simple carbs....not created the same

If I lived in the middle of Africa 1000 years ago I would have got not much omega3 yet they lived and thrived. Answer- flax if you gotta have massive quantities for some debates in academia.

I am sorry for jumping in the post....just giving ideas to people interested in Veganism....I don't want to debate people that are set on eating meat, heck I do. We can all talk about lack of lycopene in uncooked tomatoes and the bigB12 deficiency everyone is dying from...but I was offering it up as it related to BFL. Peace.

• Flax isn't the right kind.  It's ALA, which only converts to what you need at a rate of 2.7%.  I'm just wondering how vegans get what they need.  

If you lived in the middle of Africa 1000 years ago then you'd have a much shorter life span and poorer health.  

Carbs are carbs.  If the balance is off, it doesn't much matter by which one.  

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Oh okay, thanks for the help. :)

• Nothing really pertinent to add, except I just played "VEGAN" in Scrabble and got lots of points. Kinda tickled me.

Want it. Plan it. Do it.

• How ironic.  I just got a lot on tofu.  It was a triple word that formed a few words.  

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Hi Jessica - I am a l-O veg so forgive me if my suggestions aren't vegan, but I utilize boca burgers and boca crumbles to replace the ground meat in BFL recipes...for example, boca crumbles sauteed in a tsp of olive oil with a green pepper, tbs of taco seasoning, over ww pasta or brown rice...or boca crumbles with lf pasta sauce over grain choice...also soy chik nuggets with veggies (I consider the "breading" my carb)...good luck

• Polly, would you please post your meal plans? I absolutely love BFL but would like to incorporate more China Study Principles.

Thanks! Keep at it!:)