Subway?

• In my humble opinion if you intend to eat Subway every single day, you'd come out ahead by going to the grocery store and buying a pack of Arnold 100% ww thin breads, a pound of turkey from the deli and a bottle of brown mustard and making your own sandwiches each day.   Three slices of turkey averages 21 grams protein.  The Arnold thin bread is 20 grams protein.

Then on the day you find yourself hungry, you're not tempted by the other offerings staring back at you from behind the cases.  

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Shouldn't be eating everyday anyways, at least I would hope not.  It's a solid option though for those days that it needs to be.

• Double meat turkey mustard vinegar and vegies cut it I'm half perfect but the salt.  I travel a lot and ear these all the time and have lost 14 lbs I'm week 5.  It is very easy and convenient for us road warriors or people like me that spend a lot of time on the road with there jobs.  I also stop at the supermarkets for

Greek yogurt and cottage cheese and mix it up for snacks.  When you fly it is hard to carry a cooler.  Subway fit my life style and works

For me.  I say go for it just choose the low cal options and you will be fine.