Whey Protein mix.

• Two things.. I just started my BFL program a few days ago so this is all new to me. Also, I got some strawberry Whey mix and heard that it is best to mix with water. I mixed 1 scoop with 6oz of water but it was so very thin and not too good can I get any tips or help for this?

• Forgot to add.. I don't use a blender or shaker because I have neither. I just spoon stir it in.

• Josh,

Check this:

bodyforlife.com/.../4104.aspx

BFLSusan posted a lot of great recipes for Whey protein. Good luck!

• i had the same problem. i mix mine with 8 oz water and 4 oz fat free milk. that helped a lot.

• Josh tell me the Protein/carb per scoop breakdown.

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Let me say this in case I miss your response.

You want your Protein grams and carb grams to be pretty close to even.

If your whey has 24 grams protein, 3-5 grams of carbs, then add skim milk.

If your whey has 24 grams protein, 15-20 grams carbs, then use water just less water for thicker shakes.

And go to one of the stores and buy yourself a blender bottle.  It contains a wire whisk ball and makes life with shakes so much better.  It will run you between 8-10 bucks but will be worth way more than that throughout the next 12 weeks.

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• I just bought a 5 lb tub of Intek Evolution Protein, it is awesome stuff, I do use a shaker and 10 oz of water and it mixed great and haven't tried it with just a spoon but as easy as it mixed I'm sure it would mix easily with a spoon. It is great tasting and after reviewing it on line if you can believe the reviews it is simply one of the best protein's on the market. I will let you know in a month about it's actual performance.