Health tips to save your heart and losing weight without hungers

•  

What I'm going to say here about cooking for healthy heart requires no secret ingredients. It simply means recipes of lower saturated fat, cholesterol, and total fat, and also reduceding slat "Sodium".

An extra plus here, is that these recipes will have fewer calories and that leads to weight loss in advance.

Eating low calories or healthy food doesn't mean we should starve or eating tasteless food!

Eating heart healthy meals doesn’t mean giving up some of those too-rich favorite family recipes.

With a few changes, you can keep your heart healthy and keep your family safe too. Here is a recipe for diet pizza which can be made for 6-8 persons.

Read more by clicking this link :)

http://hubpages.com/_1fmid2lwhgk2v/hub/Some-cooking-habbits-can-help-us-loosing-weight-and-having-healthy-hearts

• Kafsoa - I'm curious... I've seen several posts from you like this.  Are you involved in some sort of marketing here?  This isn't just recipe sharing. 

Also, remember that we now know a lot more about cholesterol and saturated fat and that neither are once what we thought.  The "healthy" pizza doesn't really look like a great BFL option to me.  It might be an okay sometimes thing, but not a regular one.

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Yes you're right, Eating pizza even with less carbs shouldn't be regularily, but if someone needs to eat pizza, he should try something with lower calories. About marketing, what am I marketing do you think?

I'm not involved in any thing, I just like to share and give my experience, and I've already written many hubs and blogs I thought some people might be interested in reading them. Simply if you don't like it just dump it.

Sorry for bothering you Jessica, and sorry for bothering any body who's got bad reaction on reading the health tips that I wrote. Have a nice time.

• That was oddly defensive.  I didn't mean to cause offense.  I asked a question because of how you presented your information.  It wasn't just saying you wrote some stuff and would love for people to check it out because you think it would help.  It was more directing them offsite.  It was the approach.

Have you read BFL?  Your advice seems to indicate that you have not because you seem to be into low carb and talk about calories.

We NEED carbs at every meal and in most cases, in equal proportion to our protein.  The pizza doesn't provide a nutrient dense option.  Why not encourage people who "need" it to have it on free day and during their other 6 to eat clean?  

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!