Eating too much fat?

• ;o)

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Michelle, I just found this thread and had some of the same questions so I really appreciate what you have stated.  

I would really love your advice if you don't mind.  I am trying to throw in veggies where I can hide them. I have started juicing a glass of spinach and carrot at night so that I know that I got my serving in.  If you are open to it can I please give you my daily menu and if you would give me feedback I would be eternally grateful.  I am about to head into week four as of tomorrow.  Today is our free day.  I am blessed to say that I have lost 10 pounds and cellulite is falling off my legs.  I cannot tell you how wonderful I feel.  I just don't want to hurt the program and I am the pickiest eater in the world!

Breakfast:

Whole Wheat thin bagel with eggbeaters and canadian bacon

Snack - strawberries and EAS  soy protein shake

Lunch - 1 slice of WW bread and 1 serving of justins all natural maple almond butter and fruit

Snack - Myoplex bar

Dinner - lean meat and veggies in a quesadilla form or taco form with no taco.  I usually add lettuce, shredded spinach and tomatoes and onions and peppers

Snack - 1/2 protein pudding or small protein shake with strawberries

My husbands meals are a little different since he is not afraid of  vegetables or any type of food the way that I am.  He eats the same breakfast but for mid snack he eats some crab and fruit and then lunch is chicken, brown rice and veggies and then next snack is myoplex bar and then dinner is what I have and then after dinner snack is the same as me.

We don't like any type of yogurt or cottage cheese.  We are both very satisified with our meals if you think that are ok and follow the rules.  That is very important to me.

Thanks so much for any input you have.

Lisa/Pixie