COFFEE/TEA????

• So my husband and I have just finished our Plan ... our VERY FIRST Day starts tomorrow!!!!!

We are both morning coffee drinkers... usually set the pot to go off @ 4:30 automatically.... everything we have read ... still can't figure out if COFFEE is allowed????? Can anyone clarify this for us... Thanks for the help!!!

• Welcome efray - be sure to join other coffee drinkers every morning on the coffee crew thread for a kick start to your BFL day.

If you are drinking regular coffee, just remember it is a diuretic and you need to compensate with an extra glass of water for every cup of coffee drank.

See ya in the morning!

• So we CAN drink coffee????  No milk, sugar... though right??  

• Yes you can.

Of course ..... what you add to your coffee is what makes or break a good cup of java. Staying away from adding to it is best. I have heard of some people adding a bit of vanilla protein to it because they just cant stand to drink it black. A guy by the name of RickinNC puts a few drops of tabasco sauce in his. Whatever works!

• Thank you soooo much!!!!! We are both VERY excited to start this program it really looks like a good fit for both of us.... wait till my husband hears coffee is okay!!  Thanks again!!!

• My pleasure. Welcome to the playground. :)

• Yep, they will have to pry my coffee cup from my cold dead hands one day ;o)  I skip creams and go for just a packet of splenda.  

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• I feel the same way Michelle! Gotta have the java in the morning! I do add a bit of non-fat creamer or sometimes the Advantage Edge French Vanilla protein shake (Thanks Renee for the idea!) to mine along with the Splenda.

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• I usually drink two to three coffees a day.  1 black and two with half milk and half sweetener.

• No one will ever take my coffee away. I use artificial sweetners and fat free milk. I do compensate by drinking extra water every day. I also find drinking coffee and hour or two before my workout times gives me an extra boost in the gym to lift more weight.

• Oh, I am so glad!!!

I was wondering about that!

"What you put in, is what you are going to get back."

- Terry