19 hour day... How do I space my meals?

• I have an usual scheduling issue that I run into every Friday. I am a full-time student, and every Friday and Saturday night I work at a bar. The problem I run into is that on Friday I wake up at 8am for a full day of classes, then I work from 7pm until around 3am. I'm not sure what to do about the spacing of my 6 meals. I can't just stop eating around 7-8pm; I am on my feet running around all night and need to eat at least one meal late into the night to keep me going.

Any suggestions on how to space my meals throughout the day in order to keep my energy up, and not allow myself to get super hungry?

FYI: I work out at 10:30am on Fridays.

Thanks so much!

• Claire-Do you have any sort of break in the evening where you could drink a quick shake? Maybe have your bigger dinner around 6ish then the shake around 10 or so?? Or maybe even a protein bar. I use the Pure Protein brand, 20g protein and 15g carbs.

Hope this helps and good luck!! =)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

• Maybe have 7 smaller meals spaced out on your long days.

Want it. Plan it. Do it.

• DebbieMO - It is no problem for me to eat while I'm at work, and in fact a protein shake or bar would be ideal. The 6pm, 10pm meal times also sound like something I could probably live with. Thanks!

Saralynn - Am i ALLOWED to do that? If I'm being honest, my preference would probably be to have 7 meals that day instead of 6. I am concerned with being really hungry, which is defintely a trigger for me to cheat.

I guess my issue is, I'm so concerned with doing everything EXACTLY by the book, that when I encountered this situation I wasn't sure how to handle it. My problem solving skills seem to have gone out the window as I'm faced with deviating from the BFL commandments in any way. LOL!

Thanks for the advice ladies :)

• I don't see why it wouldn't work for you once a week for a long day. Remember that this is Body-for-Claire's-Life. I wouldn't add a complete meal, but rather spread what you would ordinarily eat in a day over seven meals rather than six.

Want it. Plan it. Do it.