EAS Supplement Products Question?

•  

I am in the planning stages for my meals and am looking to start on Sept. 3rd. I have ordered the starter kit but have a few questions with the recommended meals. I am planning my meal times at: 6am, 9am, 11am, 1:30pm, Workout 2:30pm-3:30pm, 4:30pm, and 8pm. This works out best with my work schedule, Breaks, lunch, etc. but I can change if necessary. I am at 6 ft just less than 140 lbs. and just under 30% Body fat at present. I am looking to gain as much size and mass as I can and still trim down the body fat. When looking at the different EAS products: “Strength Formula”, “Armor”, “Finish”, “Push”, and “Reload”, and reading the recommended servings per day, I am a bit confused.

1) Which products should be used as a Pre or Post workout drink and which should be used as a meal replacement?

2) With my size and goals, which product is best suited for my needs?

3) Are any other Vitamins and/or Supplements recommended such as the Pro Science HMB?

I am on a bit of a tight budget, so I’m looking for the best recommended products for my goals without spending extra on overkill or redundancy. Thanks in advance for all your help.

Carl

Today's Mighty Oak is yesterdays Nut that held its Ground!

• Sorry...weight is 240 ;)

• Carl,

The best thing probably for you to do is call the EAS/Abbott 800 number. They are very helpful and I'm sure they will be able to help you!

Best wishes for your success! =)

DebMO :0)           Blessed to be a Blessing...

•  Did you look at products and then go to each one and it will tell you what you want to know .........If not call the 800 number and talk to one of the helpful people.....John

• Yes I read all the descriptions and they sound similar....I will give the number a try. Thanks

• Hi Carl,

If you haven't yet called in, feel free to call 1-800-986-8541 directly (8:30am-5pm Monday-Friday). We've passed your message along, so the team can better address your questions. Best of luck!

Best,

The BFL Team

• I will call in the morning...thanks. ;)