Today I am grateful for:
a full night of sleep;
someone at work who broke process to help me out;
beginning to "get it";
already having finished a project that needed to be done by late day;
knowing prayer is something I can always do and in everything.
Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!
a strong workout this morning;
new ADHD medicine that has me much more focused;
realizing it's okay how it is right now;
being leader in a contest at work;
knowing God and Him knowing and loving me.
feeling like I'm adding value
my boss not wanting to "admin me to death"
having such an amazing day yesterday
this unbelievably incredible weather
talking to God again
today I am grateful for:
a good parking spot when I got home;
being told by my boss last night to go to bed; :)
already being home and in my pajamas before all my early evening conference calls;
being able to give a nice surprise to someone today;
knowing to talk to Him.
getting more sleep last night
having such a good numbers week at work
being asked to present at our team call today
the smiles of my little cousins
going deeper into the Bible
I am grateful for His Word...and promises.
I am grateful for the ability to walk on my own feet - and hear with my own ears, and see with my own eyes.
I am grateful for children 25, and 47, who love me
And grandchildren 28, 25, 23, and 21 who think I'm a hip grandma.
I'm grateful that at 68 I can do this challenge.
1. A beautiful day
2. My health
3. New opportunities
4. Second chances
5. People who love me
7. Living in a country where I have the freedom to live life however I see best for me
8. My dogs. They make me smile and laugh. They get me outside when I am lazy. They sit close when I am down.
9. Above all, my amazing wife, whose qualities are too numerous to list here. Sufficed to say I am a very lucky man :)
A great day off and a great round of golf
an abundance of food and the money to feed myself and those I love
Another day to chase my dreams and accomplish my goals
Orrin posting on the forums again.
My wife getting a raise.
Kittens getting a home
“"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out..." - Robert J. Collier”
Another beautiful day to live and be alive and chase my dreams
The incredible welcome back from friends on this forum. I can't fully express the gratitude
The positive energy of like-minded people
Spring finally being here, ahhhhh the sun *spreads arms wide, head tilted back, eyes closed*
Not having any physical limitations to prevent me from achieving a healthy, active lifestyle
1. My beautiful wife
2. A new personal record running my driveway
3. My crazy dogs that make me laugh and smile and sometimes yell :)
4. Food in the fridge, clean water and a home
5. Understanding, forgiveness, second chances and that a certain demon that has plagued me is gone.
1. My beautiful wife who understands me, completes me, keeps me real and never fails to make me think
2. The future. My dreams and goals are coming true
3. Living in a beautiful and free country
4. My heath
5. Opportunities and the self-awareness to make the most of them
6. Another sunny day to chase my dreams, achieve my goals and be successful
I am thankful for friends I have never met ( and might not ever meet) that still want the best for me in all I do.
I am thankful for friends that pull for each other (when there is a crisis to be found) that might not really understand but act as if they do.
I am thankful I can push myself through a challenge when so many physically cannot.
I am thankful I have the oppotunity to help another who is starting on the path toward the journey I too am on.
I am thankful that there is a place here that reminds me of how thankful I really should be!
I am not going to tell you that it will be easy ... I am going to tell you that it will be worth it!
1. A wonderful day off yesterday with my wife
2. Having the means to live how I want to live
3. new opportunities and numerous options
4. feelings of hope
5. Positive thoughts and energy
6. Dinner with friends
7. Summer weather
8. The inexhaustible well of inner strength in all of us
9. The way my dog snores when he sleeps. It is very comforting in its way :)
10. A new PR on my driveway run!
© Abbott Laboratories,2013