12 Weeks Completed w/ before and after photos

• I finished my 12th week yesterday. It has been a wonderful ride filled with holidays, vacations, and other trials. Perseverance and hard work have been the key for me. I'll be the first to admit that I wasn't perfect, especially with the diet. I estimate that I achieved 85-90% clean eating, but I didn't miss a free day :) I'm pleased to say that I never missed a workout, and I now look forward to the 4:45 alarm clock each morning. This experience has been a lesson in balance for me. I have found a healthy eating/workout routine that for me is balanced and sustainable. I didn't allow my diet and workouts to consume me or my time. Life has way too much to offer for that.  I look forward to even more progress as my workouts advance and the weather allows for other outdoor activities that I have been missing. I am attaching my photos for those that are interested. At age 35 I lost 21 lbs of scale weight in 12 weeks and my strength has increased significantly. The photos may have been even better were they not taken this morning following a crazy free day yesterday. I wish all of you the very best as you work to achieve your goals. The BFL principles are effective and can change lives.

• WOW!  Congratulations!  You made a great transformation!  Way to stick with the plan and kill this thing man!  You should be very proud!  Thanks for the inspiration and motivation to keep us going!

• You absolutely nailed your 12-week challenge. Your pictures are amazing and show a true transformation. Congratulations on this amazing accomplishment, it is inspirational. Keep up the great work!

• Good work, keep the momentum going, I think you'll get the "for life" bit right. Your results give me hope.

Very well done.

My success is your success.

• Great work , your 12 weeks of dedication have made a definate change in you and your outlook I am sure. Way to Go and hope to hear more from you on the site in the future. Keep Moving Forward!!!!

• Wow! Wow! Wow! - this is just awesome!  Great job!

I hope you pop in from time to time to let us know how it is all going... what happens after 12 weeks is where the challenge for life begins! Your insights would be very helpful.. I for one would be very interested - cheers!

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

• AWESOME results! Great work!!!

• Wow you have done FABULOUS well done!!!!

Focus on how far you have come, not about how far you have to go.

• Wow, awesome transformation!

• THUD!! (insert me falling over hurr...)

WHO IS THE GUY ON THE RIGHT?!?! :D

Fantastic work! You look younger, happier, more ALIVE and in the moment. YOUR moment. Congratulations! Enjoy some much needed Active Rest (I usually took 1 week) and enjoy the LIFE part using that new machine!

• Nice job.  It's clear you worked this challenge hard.  You should be really proud of yourself.  Bravo!  

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• Thanks to all for your kind words and support. I'm proud of the progress I have made and remain motivated to continue on for LIFE. I've gained much motivation and knowledge through many of your posts to these forums. I am a regular peruser of the forums, despite not posting regularly. I could definitely do better at posting more frequently. Thanks again for your examples and support.

• AMAZING!!!! Seriously, you look so great. Look at those muscles! Way to go...You should be very VERY proud of yourself!!!