7 Week Progress Pics

• HI theorchild33

I know how this transformation can make you feel, confident, strong and hungry for life. I was once there and dropped the ball when I had my second child.I have been trying to get back onto the program, but i realised, now that i read your post and profile I am doing it for the absolute wrong reasons.

This post is the first i opened, and am i happy that I did.

I am starting my program and oh boy am i ready. i am excited to see your progress, and thank you for this. I really needed it.

Well done on your transformation thus far, and keep going strong for the last few weeks, they are magic.

Mel

KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• The excitement in your smile says a lot about your transformation thus far!  Remain focused on what you want to achieve, and remember a goal has an expiration date, so make this journey last a lifetime.

2011 Men's Body-for-LIFE Champion "endure... inspire... body for life!"

• Hey Mel! good for you making the decision to come back! I'm finishing up week 2 of C4.

Champion is right too,  I was so focussed on the "goal" last 3, I forgot about the "life" bit... thats my focus this time..

Please join a big group on the thread "Calling all Lifers - 6th Jan", we have started at different times in that group and it's a kickass group!

Cheers!

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

• Looking Good! Keep it up!

• Thank you Legsy! Those tips are AWESOME. I will definitely try that out on my next LBWO day. Thanks so much for the encouragement!