6 Weeks Progress Pictures

• Halfway: After six weeks I am down 11.8 lbs and have gained strength and energy. Last week, I loss exactly 1 lb marking the third week of the past four that I have lost exactly 1 lb. I lost 3 lbs in the the other week.   I am far less concerned about what the scale says than my overall health. However, I believe my weight loss has been at healthy rate and sustainable and proves the 12 weeks is much more of a marathon than a race. With said, I am happy with my results so far, but believe I can do better. 

Three things to work on for the second half:

1. Never slack off during cardio: I feel the difference for hours afterwards when I keep the intensity up.

2. Even better with water: I start the days off great, but tend to slack a little during the middle of the day.

3. Mix it up more: I feel like I am bit of a rut with my lower body workout. I did change something last week, but need to find even more variety. 

• Loving the results, I hope I can see something similar at my half way point

• LOOKING GOOD

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• Great job!

• Dan McLellan you are really doing great. To be honest I was also overweight and obesity but I reduced all my body fats in a year by doing swimming, cardio and Ventouse Minceur. These natural measures were really effective and now I am living a normal and healthy life.

• WTG looks like your are picking up speed a little on your progress, Keep Moving Forward!

• Keep up the good work!

• Amazing! I bet you feel like a million bucks. Half way through, imagine what your results will be at 12 weeks! Great job.