Starting Week 4

• I was doing so well and then this last Sunday decided to step on the scale. BIG Mistake! I told myself it doesn't matter that my pounds have not changed since day one. Realizing that working out may have added muscle weight and my clothes do fit differently, I was able to calm myself a bit. My mind can be my worst enemy. I won't give up and I won't step on the scale again!

• Try taking a picture and compare them to your start pictures. I bit you can already see a difference and that will give you the confirmation that you need that scale is not proving you right now. Do you feel better in your own skin? If so, that is really what counts.

• READ MY QUOTE!!

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• Thanks for the reminder!

• My thought was to take pictures at the end of week four. So far, I have not been able to look at my starting photos. The good news is I am feeling better and starting to look forward to my workouts!

• Just keep up the good work!!  

I think you should take your photos at weeks 4, 8 and 12.  That will show the best progress

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM