Finished week 6 and feeling fine.

• I've just been for my last week 6 workout and feeling great. I'm really looking forward to the last 6 weeks, I feel convinced I'm going to make some really exponential gains in size, strength and fat loss over the next 6 weeks. Pilates twice a week is helping (I hope) with my symmetry and cores strength as well. Hope somebody gets some motivation from this post, because I have! ;o)

• Hello, I am new and just started tonight, and the latest I can start is at august 26th for this year. I am having some issues with the "Entry Kit" PDF. If I mail it now it will be mailed in past the deadline, but the site says I can submit the "Entry Kit" online where the heck do I go to submit this thing?

• We are glad to hear you are thinking of starting a challenge today! You can submit your entry kit through the mail or online at the end of your challenge. To submit online, follow the steps below:

1. Sign in to your Body-for-LIFE account at www.bodyforlife.com/login.

2. Click on “Challenge Dashboard.”

3. If you have not done so already, click “Start a New Challenge.”

4. Click “Edit” or “Challenge Information.”

5. Fill out the required forms and Submit at the end of your challenge.

We hope this helps! If you have further questions, feel free to contact our Body-for-LIFE representatives at 1-800-297-9776, Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM – 5 PM, EST. ~BFL Team