HOLY FREAKING CHOLESTEROL!!!!!

• OK folks, alot of people have asked about the BFL impact on cholesterol... and that was one of the biggest factors in my decision to start BFL.

Just got off the phone with the doc.  AT 30 years old and with a terrible family history of heart disease, my total cholesterol prior to BFL was 269, today:

159!!!!!

My triglcerides prior to the challenge were in the danger zone (can't find the paperwork, but I believe they were 139)... today:  45!!!

There isn't a large enough font or enough exclamation points to show how PUMPED I am right now!!!  Thank you BFL!

• Incredible!!!  That is so awesome!!!

• I would say this is a hallelujah moment, but you EARNED it.  Great job!!!  I was hoping this would be the type of good news you got.  Congratulations x 12!!

• Nice work!  It's amazing how much change happens in your body in 12 short weeks.  I hope I have the same results so my doctor will let me stop taking meds for it.

• Way to Go,  That is awesome and inspiring to all of us out here!

• You are correct...NICE!!

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM

• So cool! Way to go!

• Just thinking , last time I had bloodwork here at our health event, they asked me If I was taking Lipitor or a cholesterol lowing medicine and I said NO.  just BFL!!!!!

• LOL...that is cool Bill!!

Tis better to look UP in the mirror to be inspired than to look DOWN at the scale and lose your desire!! - SEM