12 Week Transformation with Photos - I did it!!

• Great work and accomplishment robkaufmann!!! Wayyyyy to go, and Keep Moving Forward.  I was about 279 (if I remember correctly) when I first started out several challenges ago and I am now in the 225 range (223 with adjustment for clothes etc)

• Amazing job girl!

• Congrast Lynnedays!!!  EXCELLENT!!!

• Well done! You look amazing!

• Great job you guys!

Laurie

• Holy crap you guys, that is amazing.  Suddenly realise that my self portrait with my phone is not going the cut the mustard

• Thank you all!

Yes - MrCynical - def take a good before photo...I made the mistake of only taking a before front..and now I don't have any before back/side photos...and I wish I did...I didn't take any measurements either besides weight which I regret...

• Great job.

• Congrats to Lynn and Rob.  You both did amazing!  Well Done!

Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!

• You look WONDERFUL! So proud of you! Go girl!

• Awesome Rob!!!!!

• Great transformation! You look amazing!

• Great work Robert you have done a fantastic job in improving yourself and I hope you will continue to Keep MOving Forward with all of us here on site.

• You look wonderful!  Have you started your next challenge?  When you say focus on strength, do you mean you are going to build a little more muscle?

• Wow Lynne!!!  Amazing job, whatever reward you promised yourself you definitely earned it!!!