5 weeks in, hard gainer

• rps20120723_191811.jpg

First time posting, started body for life because I looked like an emaciated mess.  5 weeks in I am 20 lbs up.  I Wondered how I ever lived the way I was living previously.  Eating like a bird, and not getting enough exercise!

• Oh my!!! Your progress is phenomenal!!  You look fantastic!!  Can't wait to see the 12 week photos!!!

• WOW 5 weeks!! crazy change!! CONGRATULATIONS!!  You obviously have got it going on.. man I cant imagine what another 7 weeks is gonna look like!

• Way to Go,  Fantastic progress as shown by your narrative and photos. Keep up the great work and hang in there and you will go far. Keep Moving Forward towards that 12th week surprise!

• Very impressive.  Keep up the great work!!!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Thank you very much everyone, I hate to use the term but I have a lot of "haters" that are constantly critiquing my workout, diet etc.  I needed a little positive re-enforcement.  I think that my only concern at this point is plateauing!   Keep pushing it everyone, and thanks again.  

• You look fantastic.  Naysayers are just flabbergasted by your improvement.  I can not wait to see you at day 84!

• WOW you are doing GREAT Mykal!

And you are only 5 weeks in too...I can only imagine what you will look like @ 12 weeks! Its gonna be amazing,

Looking at your pictures, it looks to me like you were probably VERY FIT before starting Body For Life, but (as you mentioned), not eating enough food for your muscles to grow.

Having such a low Body Fat before starting Body For Life is great though, as you will be able to see your muscle growth a lot more clearly! :-)

It it up man! :-)

• You look awesome. Keep it going!

• Interesting comment about the "haters".  I have just started B4L, but I have dropped 20 pounds in the few months (that was phase 1) and it is interesting to me who is supportive and who isn't.  I have found those with happy lives and healthy bodies are so excited for me and those with their own insecurities aren't.  Interesting isn't it.

I have created a Facebook group called “Body for Lifers!”  The link is…

www.facebook.com/.../353357984743968

I just started the Body For Life program (8/15/12) and know I would enjoy having an easily accessible support group. I would like to have a forum where questions can be answered, encouragement given, progress celebrated and ideas generated.

Please come join us!

Laura

• I certainley shall Laura, great idea!  

• One week left, pictures to come.....

• End of week 11  , just got home from trimcare, got my body fat percentage.  I have finally gone from 3% to 5.6%   For me this is a big positive!   With no fat to burn my body goes for my muscles if it gets hungry.   Just thought I would share :-)

• lol you look like a UFC fighter!!!

• I am unfortunately not that bada$$!