Challenge 1 complete! Motivated for Challenge 2!

• I am proud to say I successfully completed my first 12 week challenge. My 2nd will start April 7th.  I am pleased with making progress this challenge but am no where near satisfied with my body at this point. I am motivated by the changes I've seen so far to work very hard the second time around, and will cut out all alcohol on my off days. I think this will make a difference.

Today I tried on two bikinis for the first time in 11 years. I plan to buy one at the end of Challenge 2 :-)

Lost 12 lbs. total and 14+ lbs. of fat. I actually have a 28 inch waist now. Lost a total of 16.5 inches (under bust -2.5, waist -2.5, navel -5, hips -3, right thigh -1.5, left thigh -2). Lost 6% bodyfat but fell short of my goal of hitting 20%.

I am not thrilled with the after pictures, but it's a start...

• Wow thats really good. you should be proud of what you accomplished. Progression never ends so jus keep it moving ;D

• Awseome job!!!  

• wow greatjob!!!! you'll be buying that bikini right at the beginning of July in time for the hottest part of the year!

• Fantastic job!! A huge improvement. You're an inspiration to all of us!!

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• Wonderful results, shows what hard work and determination can accomplish when you set you mind to it. As they always say Triumph is two words... Try and umph. Great work and Keep Moving Forward in all that you do.

• Congratulations!  Great to see your progress.  I know the feeling with how after is still not good enough, but at least you are seing things in reality, just don't ever forget it's about progress, not perfection!

• Your afters look great!

226/225/135 - on 1st Challenge

• Great Job!!! I know it can be hard to take a step back and look at all of your accomplishments when you are focused on the finish line, however your after looks great!!!

http://ktbflchallenge.blogspot.com/

• Excellent Job!!!  Can't wait to see your results from Challenge 2! ;-)

Brez

• Great accomplishment. You did awesome!

• You have made huge improvements, you look great!  So exciting to see other people finish a challenge ahead of me, it gives me so much to look forward to.  Good luck on challenge #2!

• Great Job! You should be ecstatic with your results in the first challenge. Good Luck with your second challenge.

Zavi

zavi-mybodyforlifechallenge.blogspot.com   

• A 28" waist and 16.5" lost? You've got lots of feel good about. Way to go!!

• Thanks for all the encouragement! I bought some "goal swimwear" and am looking forward to the summer. I updated my profile to reflect that TODAY starts Challenge 2 for me after taking two weeks of rest. I actually let my hubby take my Challenge 2 before pics in one of the bikinis. And posted one! I am so psyched and wish everyone success on their journeys!