Halfway there.. My transformation so far ^_^

• Still have a bit of work to do, but I'm happy with my results so far. 
    I'm finding it so encouraging being able to read of others' experiences, and all the helpful tips floating around! :)

All the best BFL'ers! 

"Eat clean, train mean, live lean!"

• WOW!  Great work so far!  Those are some great results!  Keep up the good work!!!

• Genesiah-

Freakin' GREAT work!  Keep it up!

• What week is this? 6?  Great progress!!

• Very well done!! Greater gains will come in the next 6 weeks. Be proud of yourself!!

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• Geneshia,  WOnderful results so far, I am sure more are on the way as you continue the Challenge. Best wishes.  Your photos show great improvement so far. Keep Moving Forward!

• Genesiah, phenomenal progress!! Stay focused and remember it's about progress not perfection!

• Thanks so much everyone! Your support means a lot :)

@lk55 - Yep, this is wk 6. I joined a 12 week gym challenge, and instead of following their program, I chose BFL instead :D

@Flatliner - Thanks, I will remember that! Progress, not perfection :)

• Congrats!!! Great progress!!!!

ENJOY the process!!! Know that this takes time, Just be committed to doing your best EACH DAY

• You look great and an inspiration to those of us just starting!

• That's amazing , great job. Keep up the awesome work!!!!

-Katie 

http://ktbflchallenge.blogspot.com/

• OMG you look AMAZING!  Im just about to start BFL. What supplements have you been taking?

Thanks.

• Super obvious, do not stop. That kind of progress is inspiring.

• Great results-keep up the good work!

• Thank you again everyone!! =D

@Caryl10 - Thank you. I'm humbled that my experience so far can motivate others :) All the very best with your Challenge! =D

@Ameribrit - I'm actually just starting with supplements now. My progress so far has just been from the BFL training and diet. Apart from that, protein shakes. I'm not sure where bouts you are (I'm from Brisbane, Australia), so it's been a little tricky to track down the EAS supp's, shakes, etc here. I know I can buy them online but I'm using alternative protein shakes and supp's instead.

The supp's I've started on are Hydroxycut & Acetyl L-Carnitine, and for protein I've been using Maxine's Burn (it's designed specifically for women & can be used as a meal replacement, so it's been working really well for me). Apart from that, I just have a Multi-Vitamin every morning.

Hope that helps. All the best with your Challenge! =D