Try #2 with better pics: in order weeks 1, 5 and 6 Thanks!

•  

• I do notice quite an improvement in your lower back area. Keep doing what you are doing. Be patient and keep your focus. My 26 year old  daughter in the last year has lost 140 lbs. and is now 4 weeks into her first challenge and feels great. You can do this. All the best to you!!

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• Continue pushing forward.  I actually notice that your legs look tighter (especially near the hamstring/buttocks area) Good job!

• Thank you for your replies. It helps toread what others see.  Although I do notice changes in my lower body, the upper body and stomach area are not improving as quickly if at all and only 3 lbs weight loss.  Any other females notice that the upper body is not as quick to respond?  

• Great work, several areas show improvement as noted by the others before me. Hang in there the best is yet to come and stay the course( wow who used to say that one???)  Actually...Keep Moving Forward. I am sure you will finish in style.

• Thanks, WPBill!

• Congrats on your progress!!

• Thank you, Flatliner! Best of luck to you also.

• WE are by nature weaker in the upper body area - and stronger in the lower (for child bearing, etc.)  So it may take longer to realize the improvement on the upper torso - me too by the way...I keep hoping to see those arm flags disappear soon.

You are looking wonderful! Keep up the good work.

Sharon

• just keep at it and i think that i feel more results than i see sometimes plus though you see yourself in the mirror everyday dont think of that day as not much has change wit and take your week 1 and week twelve picture im sure if you compare the two youll see alot of change and feel it