JUST OVER A YEAR!!!!!!!... WITH PICS!!!!!!!!!

• Well here it is, just over one year and I wanted to share my before and after pictures.  It has been a wonderful journey so far, and I still have the same drive as when I began.

For those out there that are just beginning please remember that this is a journey.  For most the first 84 days is a jumpstart to a new lifestyle.  You are going to have quite a few speed bumps along the way.  Please do not let them derail you along the way.  Brush them aside, keep moving, have a positive support group around you, and never forget WHY you started this journey.  This one-worded question is where all of this began and you only know the answer.  Whenever you lose focus or motivation, always bring yourself back to the very first time you asked this.  Whatever the reason you have, is great enough for you to keep going.  DON'T FORGET THAT!!

Good luck to all in 2012 and beyond!!!!!

• Wow!!!! Great job!!

• Wowee zowie!!

You look incredible!  Thank you for the encouraging words of wisdom, too.

• Just WOW! You look amazing.

Missy

• That is amazing.

I hope after a year, I look half that good. I have a lot more work to do than when you started. But already I can feel more muscle in my arms and legs and my shirts fit better and I added another notch in both my work belt and my nice belt.

Seeing pictures like those makes me motivated to do a good job so that I can post my own pictures someday.

• I just started today and you Inspired me ..great job

• Wow, Great work ...you inspire us all with such fantastic results. Keep Moving Forward.

• Absolute Rock Star, thanks for the motivation, I can't wait to post my 1 year photos after seeing this!!!!

• Wow you are an inspiration thanks for the words of wisdom we all need that from time to time

• That is unbelievable! Congratulations!

• Just started BFL 8 days ago... this is some serious inspiration for me. Thank you and wow.

• Excellent work.

I see persistance and dedication, commitment and consistancy in those pics.

You nailed it.

• Awesome !!

• You look amazing and I bet you feel even more amazing!

• Don't take this the wrong way, but I love looking at your pics.  They show me the light at the end of a sometimes dark tunnel!  Great inspiration! Thanks.