I did it!!!

• WOW! WOW! WOW!  RACHAEL WOOOHOOOOOOOO! 

You have certainly ROCKED IT GIRL! Wonderful, Wonderful job! 

Below is the only post I could find from you on the old GB.....

What does it show?  Well it shows a girl who definately had her "mindset" in the "positive with gratitude of the journey so far".....  Week 7-8 posts are generally ladies hoping and praying that they will get "their miracle".... the problems is, we don't all "get a miracle" and for many, that can "destroy our resolve" and make us "give up".  Sadly for "some" (others reading this that DID do it to the plan, I am not talking about you here), they have not been "totally honest" with themselves about there efforts and therefore really are "hoping for a miracle", because having the knowledge is one thing, USING IT and DOING IT is another entirely......  Aka: Look at me, it took me 3 goes to get Rachaels results.... I didn't do it by the book a lot of the time, I cheated on "me" a lot of the time - but I got there and so can you!

RACHAEL......You trusted "the plan", "worked" the plan and kept your "head" in the game -  "The Holy BFL Trinity"! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!  ENJOY THE FRUITS OF YOUR LABOUR GIRL!

I’m starting week 8! I have learned so much about myself these last couple of months. 1. I’m much more capable of things than I ever thought I was, physically and mentally. 2. It doesn’t take a Gym membership or a personal trainer to get the results that you want. It’s all you!! I have a weight bench, free weights, an elliptical machine and a good pair of running shoes. The BFL plan is simple and easy to follow. If I can do this anyone can! Thank you BFL!!! I really have done a 360 from where I was a few months ago. I’m training for races and I’m now running 4 miles at a time! It’s really incredible the confidence you gain from this program!! I feel like BFL has giving me a second chance at a wonderful life! As I was doing my UBWO in my garage today I thought of how lucky I am to be able to work out at home and how since I do workout at home I’m held accountable. I can’t make the excuse of not going to the gym or even going to the gym and saying "my machine was accupied so I skipped this or that". It feels really good to be completely accountable. It’s all about me and it’s all up to me! :)

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!

• Great job!  Any chance of you sharing your week 8 pics with us?  I'm interested to see where people are at week 8 vs 12 and the change that takes place in that time.

• Of all the people...you really really inspired me...really! You look amazing!

• What is your email address?  I'll try and send them to you tonight.

• Jaja,

That makes me feel so good!  It's hard to believe that I am actually an inspiration.  It's a very humbling feeling.  Thank you!  Give it your best effort!  You deserve it! You can do it!

• Aussie-Debs,

You are fantastic!!!  Thank you so much for your kind words.  You have been part of my inspiration through out this challenge.  Thank you!!!!  

Rachel

• My e-mail is heathcox@msn.com.  THANK YOU!   You do look amazing!!!  

• Hey Rachel-

YOu look terrific!  I am interested too like HeatherC.  my email is buckeyecanner@gmail.com!  You look amazing.  I can't wait for the transformation.  DId you gain any weight at first?  

• Smokeys032,

No I didn't gain any weight at first but I was a little disapointed on the small amount of weight that dropped of the scale.  The thing that really sucks about the scale is that it doesn't show you the amount of muscle weight you gain.  I hate the scale!  We are all more valuable than a number on a scale.  Focus more on how you feel and how strong  you are getting.  Also try and only weigh your self every 2 weeks or once a month.  You'll be happier with yourself.  

• RACHEL - FANTASTIC JOB. You stuck with it and literally worked your butt off LOL. Congratulations. You look fabulous.

KEEP ON KEEPING ON - LIESL

• Rachel - I posted yesterday and I haven't read all the posts here but I certainly hope you are turning in a packet. :-)

I also finished my challenge (number 5).  I wasn't so brave to post my photos on a thread but they are up on my profile.

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• Sharon,

My packet is going out today!  The stamps are on the envelope! I've already won but I would like a chance at become the "official Champ".  I did check out your photo's!  You rock sister!!  You look great!  What a transformation!  You are a true inspiration!  You never gave up on yourself and look at you now!  YOUR A ROCK STAR!  We are athletes baby!  

Rachel

• Yes Rachel, we are and I don't know about you but I never thought I would think of myself as an athlete but I sure feel that way.  You certainly have a great chance at being a champion.  I'm just lovin' how you transformed yourself. :-)  Go Rachel Go!

Love you some you...PERSEVERE!

• Sharon!!!!!  I agree 100% I feel like I'm living a dream!  I have become the woman that I always wanted to be inside and out!  I love myself completely for the 1st time in my life!  There is no words that can describe what that feels like!  I have inspired so many of my friends and family to do the BFL challenge, it brings me to tears just thinking about the impact that this transformation has on my life and the lives of so many of my friends and family.  I did it and it's only the begining!  We really have so much to look forward to!  I feel renewed!  I've giving myself the best gift that I could ever give myself.  I'm truly blessed!

Rachel

• Great job Rachel.  You look darn good!!!  Very inspiring.  I'm at week 10 and am hoping for a major change in the next to weeks.  I have gone down a size in pants, i think.  Just was hoping for a bit more....Do you recall what your last two weeks were like?

Caroline