Going to Hawaii! Before/after pics!

• I'm SO thrilled!  Going to Hawaii tomorrow for our second honeymoon without kids!  Started a challenge on May 26th and continued living healthy to date.  I've lost 12% body fat and 24 lbs.  I'm SO happy!!!!  

A little about me...

I have four kids ages 5/3/2 and baby.  I was so depressed about my body after my last pregnancy.  I decided to do whatever it took to regain the ME I wanted to be.  I went to the gym EVERY DAY with all four kids!  It was a challenge at first, but now it's routine and we all love it.  

Here are some pics!  

- Ladynoelle

"You have to want to change more than you want to stay the same."

• Excellent! Enjoy your trip - I'd say you have definitely earned it.

Want it. Plan it. Do it.

• HOLY HELL!

What an amazing transformation ladynoelle! You actually took your 4 kids to the gym EVery day?! Wow - I like that. You deserve to strut that suit, enjoy every sunfilled day on your trip lady. And whoever that lucky husband is, I bet he will be watching over you closely!

Brilliant results!

• Wow,  Way to Go Noelle,  Great accomplishments overall and I hope y'all enjoy Hawaii (If you see Stitch and LIlo there tell them I said Aloha).  You must be very proud and happy with your results. Have a great well earned time on the beaches there.!!!

• Great job!! Enjoy your trip.

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• Very nice example of what can be done!!  Congratulations on your success and truly enjoy your vacation!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Wow! Amazing! Great job! You can tell you put in the work! Enjoy that trip. You deserve it. Jealous, wish I would have went somewhere after my Challenge. Good for you!

"Everybody falls down, it's all about how fast you get back up. So Get Up!" 

• Amazing!...You have brought your children into this new lifestyle...good for you, that took a total commitment.

• wow!!!!  your whole story is amazing!  have fun in Hawaii!

• Wow! You look fantastic! Have fun strutting your hot body on the beach!

• Have a great time & show off that bod!  You look fantastic!

• Hmm...I think that's quick a transformattion.  You look toned, and more fit. Congrats!  

• To echo Legs... Holy Hell..

• Wow you look great, keep it up and i am sure you will have a blast on your holiday. You have inspired me to push even harder on my second challenge.

Jonny V

• You look so wonderful and fabulous--Your transformation has been such an inspiration.  Have lots of fun in Hawaii!!!