Question for Challenge Champions

• I am going to be starting the Challenge next year on my late moms birthday, I am living an unsettled life right now but preparing and planning for the challenge on february 2012. THE QUESTION is....I am so afraid of that loose skin thing after losing a lot of weight, what happens to this when losing lots of fat on the 12 week Challenge?? its really weighing heavily (pardon the pun) on my mind.....!!

• Rhonda, not sure how much weight you plan on loosing, but I recently lost 51 pounds in 8 months.  I haven't had any skin issues.  My original weight was 238 and now I am at 187.  However, I have another 43 pounds to loose.

One of my friends had the stomach surgery, and she lost over 100 pounds in a very short period of time.  When I asked her about the skin issue, she stated that the small amount of oil you have per day, will keep your skin elasticized which kept her skin from sagging.  Not sure if this is scientific, but this was her experience, and mine.  

I also take salt baths periodically to help remove some of the toxins in my body, but have no idea if that aids it or not.

Good luck with your efforts, and I will try to remember to keep the skin issue in mind and let ya know as I get closer to my goal.

Hopefully someone can post their experience here, too.

~s