Week 11! Please someone kick me!

• I'm so close and I have lost my motivation. I am starting to let my eating slip. For some reason I am telling myself that I am pretty much done. I have come so far and I have had some great results so far, but I am sabotaging myself for some reason. Please someone kick me the A^&.

• Here are the best words I can say to you.

Would you rather look back later and say "Man, if only I had kicked my own butt the last two weeks I "could have" finished".

OR

"Man I remember when I totally honored my self promise, acheived my goal and believed in myself until day 84 was complete!!  I felt like a million bucks because I DID WHAT I SAID I WAS GOING TO DO"!!

I know which one I picked...  ;O)

Now get after it!!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• On a second note... if your eating is starting to slip at week 11, what are you going to do for life?  Let yourself slip back in to old habits??  Get through the 12 weeks.  Give yourself 1 full week off from both the rigorous workouts and the diligent food intake and eat larger quantities of healthy food and get some rest.

Start the process over again after the week off.  Sooner or later you'll start stringing challenges together and no longer feel like there is a finish line because there isn't one.

So finish your challenge, take a week off and then you get a good running start on your next challenge.

• How are you done when 12 weeks is not the end? I have never read the book Body for 12 weeks but I have read the book Body for Life. I dont know about you but when I run a 5K and see the 3 mile marker I sprint the last 0.1 miles to the finish line. Finish strong and relax during week 13 aka Active Rest. Oh, and even in week 13 you should not let your eating slip, just cut back your workout intensity.

“"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out..." - Robert J. Collier”

http://thisisbryanok.blogspot.com/

• WOW. The last 2 weeks of ANY challenge are where you get to see muscles pop out and abs ripple. Its the best part!

I agree wholeheartedly with Bryan and Champster.

You are going to regret this big.

There is no stop. :)

• Thanks guys! I just needed someone to say it directly to me. BryanL I like the 3 mile marker thing that  is so true. I wouldn't slow down and walk to the finish line I would run like hell.

• Liz just remember that there will always be ebbs and flows of Kick@$$ motivation.  It's up to you to "act as if" on the ebbs.  Even if your mind isn't in it, something else is going on in your world or your applecart has been upset by someone else, keep your word to yourself and follow through.  It's been years for me now and I'm still making progress toward my goals, living the life.  

• I remember my last cardio of Challenge One so clearly.

I hit my 10 with a lump in my throat and tears of happy running down my cheek.

I did it for me. All by myself.

It was a moment, a 10 I will never EVer forget.

I want you to feel this way too, and have that memory Liz2bfit.

• Just a newby and so glad to see real emotions and great support.  thanks

Nancy

• Liz,   You're like Princess Tiana.....You're Almost THere!!!!  just hang in there and finish,  it's a great feeling to have finished no matter what your results (although good efforts help to make a better result no doubt there). Keep your head in the race and finish gal.

• This guy will kick you

I went out walking through the city center, it happened just the other day. Sometimes Sydney Harbor in the winter, blows a little luck my way.