MY BEFORE AND 4 WEEK PROGRESS PHOTOS

• OMG!! HATE posting this, but it's gotta be done, dont laugh at my pink undies!!!

This is after 4 weeks. Not much change, but it's still early days. Im on my day off today, YAY!!! The biggest buzz is how i feel, I just feel sooooo good! I cant wait till the notorious 8 week mark!!

• i couldnt get the sizing right, so my before looks bigger .....lol

• you can DEFINATELY see a difference, especially around your waist and abs!  Well done!

• thanks Angelcake...your pictures are amazing too, it was actually after seeing your pics I decided I was going to put mine up too to hold me accountable to myself...so double thanks ;)

• Wow-  Looks like you're doing great work!  I see an awesome transformation on its way!  Very clear changes have already been made.  WAY TO GO!!

SAWIETY

• GREAT WORK TO YOU SAWIETY!!!! I just checked out your profile pics........ awesome Job and 46years OMG!!!! youre an inspiration!!!!

• You look faxtastic!  You should be very proud of what you have already accomplished!  Great Job!

• You've leaned out a lot! Congrats! I am taking my four week ones this Sunday. Kind of looking forward to it.

• I can really tell in your abs.  I think you are doing just fine for only 4 weeks!!!

• Great results for just 4 weeks.  Keep up the great progress!!!

• awesome

my day to day blog on BFL can be found here : http://3dscape.tumblr.com/

James Rickards

England

• THANK YOU SO MUCH James R, WPBill, patricaae99, thelibrarian1976, and kabbott!!!! I appreciate you taking the time to comment and give such great encouragement  :)

• You can definitely tell that you have gotten smaller....keep it up! :)  Your 1/3 of the way there.

• Not much change???  Are you kidding me?!   You are doing great!!   Keep it up!!

• Great job.  Keep up the good work.