ALMOST 1/2 WAY! Check out my pics.

• I'm finishing up my 6th week, but it's taken me (embarrassingly) 2 weeks to figure out how to resize my photos and attach them to this post!  I feel I'm doing well. So, these are my before and 4 weeks shots.  I started July 3, 2011. PLEASE......never mind the outrageous hairdo. My hair doesn't really look like that!

• Dang it Saw - you look incredible and have me kicking myself in the rear for not taking my before pictures.  We look to be about the same size; same height even.  I think I am making good progress, but I don't have any PROOF other than somewhat looser clothes.  I started on 7/6/2011 and am anxiously waiting for 8/31 - the end of magical week 8.  Keep up the good work - VERY NICE PROGRESS so far and so early on too!  Week 8 is going to be incredible for you!  You look amazing already.

• GREAT, GREAT Progress!!  

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Way to go - you look fantastic!

• You look great!!!!  Keep up the great work!

My mind and heart are on the mend and now, thanks to BFL, my body isn't too far behind! :-)

Lindylou

• You look great!!!!  Keep up the great work!

My mind and heart are on the mend and now, thanks to BFL, my body isn't too far behind! :-)

Lindylou

• Wow! Lifted and trimmer...yay! I hope to see the same results :) Great job!

• Admirable progress (as Darth Vader would say ...Impressive, very Impressive!  SOrry just got off the Star Wars ride here and it's stuck in my mind right now).  Way to go, hang in there and we all understand about the hair (at least you have some unlike me).

• Great Job!!! keep up the good work it only gets better from here.

• Show off (with love)

;-)

I went out walking through the city center, it happened just the other day. Sometimes Sydney Harbor in the winter, blows a little luck my way.

• You are doing SO WELL! Congratulations!!!

Denise

• Hilarious comment about the hair.  Great job!  Be proud!

• Well done on completing 6wks, gosh your waist has shrunk alot!  I can see your quads starting to pop out too!!

Love to see progress pics, so thanks for sharing.

• By the way ...don't fret about the hair.  It's the You that matters in this challenge. Of course I can say that because I have very little hair to worry about left.(it's a genetic thing in my family}

• Hey guys, can someone help me post my pictures, it's saying runtime error.  Really disappointed.  :-(