The new me. Pictures.

• So did you go to reply and then rich formatting, and then upload from there?

• You have to start a new discussion under Transformations and there is an add photo button :) is that what you meant? Ha or am I not following...

• Mads: How did you do your Rest Week? Did you wait 1 week or 2 weeks? What types of exercise did you do and for how often?

I have 2 weeks til week 12 and I'm sorta lost about what to do. Definitely seeking some advice from a pro :) !!! You'ren inspiration, I hope I can get similar results.

• My favorite, natural transformation on BFL... bloody great effort

I went out walking through the city center, it happened just the other day. Sometimes Sydney Harbor in the winter, blows a little luck my way.

• Awesome job you look fantastic! Never be embarrasssed to show off all your hard work you done did good girl!

• You did an amazing job!!! WOW!!!!  Everything is uplifted or melted away!  You look absolutely beautiful.  Love the red suit too ;)  Congratulations to you!!!!!!

Susan Berna

2010 Body-for-LIFE Grand Master Champion

• It's like two different people standing next to each other. Good Job!!

• You turned into a hottie! Great job. As a soldier and a man I salute you!

• Wow - your after pics are beautiful and should should invite people to take pictures!  Nothing to be embarrased about with them.  Take a look at mine and they will make you feel like a super model! HA!

I am in control!

Nothing tastes as good as being skinnier feels!

• thank you for posting. i am in week 5 of my first challenge and a tad frustrated. but your pics totally inspired me. i know i am going to have to do more than one challenge and thats totally ok because i love this. i have a question for you, did you do your second challenge right after your first of did you take a little break in between?? i kinda just want to keep going but i dont know if thats the best way to do it! you look great girl! keep up the awesome work!

-kelsie

• wow awesome, and your smile says it all, great job!

• Thanks so much everyone! You are all so encouraging. Keep working hard.

• You look great! I start my challenge on November 1st and do not feel very motivated. Any advice?

• You look awesome.  I really appreciate you sharing with us.

• Amazing transformation. Thanks for sharing the pics. I am with you on letting someone take pics. Having my DH take mine tonight/tomorrow. I am on Day 2. You are very motivating!!!