My Transformation After 2 back to back Challenges

• Hello everyone,

I started my lifestyle change with BFL on January 17, 2011. I had the book for many years but it sat on my shelf collecting dust. This year I just reached a point where I was totally disgusted with myself - depressed about how far I let food and the TV remote take a hold of my life. As of July 15th, I've finished my second challenge. I'm still not where I need to be but this experience has turned my life around. I want to share with all those who are just beginning the BFL lifestyle.  It's hard work and yes you'll stumble along the way but stick with it!!! You will reap the benefits. I'm not finished with my journey... just beginning. I've lost 43.5 lbs with another 30 lbs left remaining.

I'm 5'8... weighed 243.5 lbs at the start - now 200.9 lbs  (31.6% BF to 26.1% BF)
    C1: Jan 17 - April 10, 2011
    C2: April 25 - July 15, 2011

"Slow but sure moves the might of the gods." -- Euripides

FRONT

SIDE

BACK - Did not take my "BACK" photo initially - wish I had.

Still have a long journey ahead of me!

If it's going to be... It's got to be me

• Good job!

• Nice one fella!

• Wow, Great improvement for the Buzzman.  I only hope I do as well as you did on both challenges (I'm on my C2 right now about 3 weeks in starting the 4th).  Way to go guy, you did wonderful!!! WPBILL

• Wow you and I are at about the same spot!!  I did lose a bit more overall, but right now we are almost identical weight and everything.  I also would love to get 20-30 more off, but also knowing these are going to be the hardest ones!   That belly fat just keeps hanging on for dear life lol..

• I know I posted this elsewhere, but Wow!!  You should be so very proud of your efforts; they have paid off huge!!!  Keep up the great work.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• way to go Buzz. you look good! You have come along way. and even if you have more to lose , you should be freaking proud of were you are, you look so much younger and healthier. Good job again!

• you look amazing buzz!

• Buzz I can't see your photo's????

• Thanks for all kind words!!!! I am proud of myself and I plan to go further. I know that all the hard work and dedication is paying off. I'm healthier, physically play with my kids a lot more, and have a lot more confidence. I NOW know if I put my mind to something, I can accomplish it!!!!

For all of you out there that at starting this journey... YOU CAN DO IT... just believe in yourself and commit even when your body is screaming NO... or that little devil is sitting on your shoulder telling you "That's its just a piece of cake or soda" OR "I'll do that later"! I highly recommend this program!!! Just remember that everyone in the forum are or were in the same shape as you at some point and that we all are here to support each other!!!

@finition - check out my profile... the pics are there too.

• Hi! Starting my second challenge on Monday. I crapped out in week 11 but last time weighted myself I lost 14 pounds. I was 169 and now i'm 155. I need to loose another 20 pounds. I only taking a week off in between challenges. Have any tips for my second time around. Did you take one week or two in between challenges. I also really struggled with work outs stagnating. I feel like I could have done better if I would of switched it up more. Best-Abigail

• wow, great transformation!  you look 5-10 years younger.

• Great job man!

• @Abby20 - I took 2 weeks AR. The 2nd challenge I felt was harder... More mental... In other words... The honeymoon was over and the marriage had begun. The initial enthusiasm in the first challenge wore off. I didn't see as massive results as I did the first challenge. Don't let that get you down. STAY AWAY from the scales... Follow the plan and it'll come.  Also change up the exercises you do for each muscle group every 4 weeks so you don't get burnt out AND your body doesn't become accustomed and efforts plateau.  Keep your head in the game. The 2nd challenge was more of a mind game for me staying motivated etc.

• shaka braddah!!!