Before and week 4 pics

•  

• Wow, you look AWESOME! Stay focused... you are going to do great!

We have the rest of our lives to perfect this....do your best and forget the rest!

• You DO look amazing! I am in week 4 also. I haven't dared yet take pictures of myself to compare. I totally can see a difference with you. Great job!

Kelli Green, www.lexipink.com

• Wyndi! This is jaw dropping!!! Your already an inspiration at four weeks. Your doing an awesome job... Keep up the good work. Just think by week 12 your going to look amazing... Grand Champion amazing! :)

• wow! would you share some of your regular meals with us out of curiosity? :)

• I would love to see your results...but for some reason they are not showing up on my screen!?! Just red x's. Are they posted on your profile? I'll check. If not, please do...I made copies of the before and after success stories and keep it in my purse. Seeing results in others, I think, will help me stay motivated :) Good luck!

• Well done!! Keep going.

Courage isn't lack of fear. It's our ability to carry on despite our fear

• Congrats!  *You* may not see it, but WE can see the results... keep up the hard work =)

• They are visibe now...Congrats! You look great. I am anxious to see results like this for myself, too! Great job!

• WOW... you look great! You can definitely see the change in your body as well as your confidence! You look so much happier in your second picture.

• Great results so far!! It really shows in your photos and I am sure you are feeling more energetic now as well.  Keep up the  encouraging work all around.

• This is fantastic!  I've just finished 3 weeks and am seeing subtle changes.  You must be so pleased looking  at these pics!  Imagine what another 8 weeks will do.  You encourage me to keep going.

• You have really made a difference in such a short time!  Way to go!  Keep on going!

• Wow, Wyndi.  I don't think I've ever seen anyone get results like that after only 4 weeks.  That's incredible and you must be so proud.  It's apparent that you are giving it your all.  I will finish my 4th week tomorrow and I am only noticing subtle changes.  However, I have done BFL a few times berfore and I know that my body changes very slowly at the beginning and then sprints to the finish after week 8.  Keep up the tremendous work!  You are definitely an inspiration to us all!

• What I like about this program is that it's a cellulite buster.  I had loads before this program, now mine had diminished greatly.  

You look great, and that's after just 4 weeks.  That's wonderful, and you should be very proud!!!