My Transformation, w/PICS March 20 - June 11

• Okay so my official end date is not for 2 more days but we are going to be on the road tomorrow, so I took pictures today. I will try and get my last work out in tomorrow and drink lots of water and good food, 16 hrs in a car with 3 kids it will be tough but I'm going to try my best to finish strong!!

I'm not done with my journey, my results were good but I'm hoping to flatten my belly more and my thighs and rear are just killing me how they hang on to the last bit of fat I have!!!

5' 4" Tall, Starting weight 140lbs, ending 130lbs

body fat is skewed I didn't realize how little the scale would budge so I didn't get a BF % till week 3, started at 25%, have yet to get an ending (sorry) I'll edit or repost that when I get it done!

Start                   End

Arms              11 3/4"               11 1/2"

Chest             36"                      34"

Waist              33 1/2"                32"

(at belly button)

hips                39 3/4"               37"

Thighs           23 1/2"               22 3/4"

Calves           13 1/2"                13"     

This was an EXTREAMLY difficult challenge, I wasn't perfec,t I missed a few workouts (mainly cardio) and every now and then I would eat a couple slices of cheese or add flavored coffee creamer to my coffee. Just little stuff, but it does make a difference! I have definitely become more confident in the gym and I pushed myself harder than I ever thought I could. I'm excited about my next challenge and can't wait to begin again....I'm thinking July 31st (I have a REALLY busy summer ahead). Looking forward to active rest!

• Congratulations!! You look great! Fantastic results! Keep up the good work!

• You look awesome!!! Congratulations!

We have the rest of our lives to perfect this....do your best and forget the rest!

• You did great. Looking at every part of your body, you have transformed each and every one! You look great! Well done!

Courage isn't lack of fear. It's our ability to carry on despite our fear

• Congrats!!! You look fabulous and can really see a difference. And you're right, the little stuff makes a big difference!  I just started monitoring my sodium intake on the advice of another BFL poster and that has made a significant difference.  I'm keeping it in the 1100-1300mg /day range.  American Heart Assoc recommends 1500mg/day or less.  I recommend it for anyone who is a saltaholic like me :)

• You look amazing!! After looking at your pictures, I was inspired to take my own (which is a huge deal for me). You made such a wonderful transformation- I think I can too.

Thanks for the inspiration!

• I just hope that people that get fixated on the scale weight LOOK AT YOUR PICS!!!!  You 'only' lost 10lbs, and if you JUST looked at the measurements ON PAPER, people may have a tendency to say "Oh.. nice job" and move on, but when they look at your pics.. WOW.. for being such 'small' changes and showing such LARGE results (this is a time when large used in diet/exercise is good!!!) is amazing!!   Great job!!!!  You can tell you put the work into the gym especially!!!    

• Congatulations.  You look fabulous.  Keep staying true to yourself, and anything you can imagine will be yours!!  You look so happy & proud.  Remember how that feels; you've earned it.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Awesome looking good ! Good luck on your continued success.

• Congratulations! You look fantastic! Stick with it and you will reach your goals!  For us ladies, the body gets really stingy about giving up the last of the thigh and lower ab fat. But with hardwork and discipline, you WILL reach your goals! Great job!

• Wow, way to go .  Very definate progress in all ways. Something that will make a great goal for all of us in future and current challenges.

• WOW!! Great job. Your transformation is very inspiring. Keep it up!!!!

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• great work! you have really nice muscle tone everywhere

• Awesome results!!! For a 10 lb loss you're looking lean and mean. Congratulations and keep up the hard work!!!

If it's going to be... It's got to be me

• You did great, plus it makes you look younger.  Congrats!