End of My Second Challenge...Pictures

• I started my first challenge the first week of December.  I completed it and took a week off.  Then just finished my 2nd challenge today!  I started at 213 and I'm down to 182 today.  I've lost many inches and am in the best shape of my life.  My next challenge is to train for a 1/2 marathon...and then in the fall do body for life the 3rd time. During the course of these challenges I have run my first 5k, and since have completed 6 of them!  I love my new body....and am so grateful for this program.  I can't wait to see what I look like in another 12 weeks!!!

• woohoo I'm the first to reply.  WOW NICE JOB!!!!! :)

look at your love handles disappear and those folds turned into (curves)!

and I like the calico kitty.

did you do a 5k like every couple weeks then??

I'm on my 3rd challenge and have my first 5k/mud run/obstacle course after it finishes.

• You did great. Your body changed everywhere. Keep it up. You look good.

Courage isn't lack of fear. It's our ability to carry on despite our fear

• Wow, That's some great progress. Your C2 results are impressive.

• Fantastic, you look great!! congrats on your new bod and perseverence :-)

Estelle

• Fantastic job! Way to stick with it! All your hard work and dedication has really paid off! Enjoy that healthier, fitter, and sexier body!

• Thank you everyone!

As for the 5k's I did one at the start of my challenge one....I had previously done couch to 5k.  Then I did 4 for of them in a row, each on a Saturday.  Then I just did one yesterday!

• Wow, that waist is amazing.  It's great to see such progress I am a little hearvier than your starting weight and have just finished Day 1 of Challenge 1.  i love seeing these tranformation photos - best thing is the change in your smile.  Looking forward to seeing more pics after you successfully complete your 3rd challenge.

• Awesome job!!!! Keep it up!!!

• Yay!  I just started and you're a great inspiration!

Val

• You have made some awesome changes - congratulations and keep up the great work!

One Life, Live Accordingly

• Congratulations!!! YOu look amazing and I am excited to hear about your next challenge!

Becky

• Absolutely stunning!

I needed to see this today. Even after almost 2 years, it is good to see what a full blown challenge can do for a person. Physically AND mentally. Your wee peek of a smile made my day.

Beautiful dedication and look at your results! Keep up the great work!

• Fantastic job!!!  Way to continue pushing yourself.  The sky is the limit!  You go girl!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Congratulations....You've done great!! Keep it up....you are a real inspiration.

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"